"There must be a language that doesn't depend on words."
I used to think following your heart was foolish. I've been told as much, as recently as this year. But that is where my intuition lives, in my heart. If I chose to only live in my head, I wouldn't be where I am or who I am today. I'd likely become a hermit, assuming everyone is out to get me.
"Wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure."
My heart connects me to my soul - my center - which connects me to God.
- My head is for day-to-day, my heart is for big decisions.
- My head is rational, my heart is whimsical.
- My head is safe, my heart is spontaneous.
- My head is security, my heart is adventurous.
- My head is knowledgeable, my heart is experiential.
- My head says to keep quiet, my heart says to be honest.
- My head distrusts, my heart changes my mind.
My intuition is the only way I can be sure of anything. And as I completed that sentence, I looked at my wristwatch, 2:22. See?
"Every second of the search is an encounter with God. When I have been truly searching for my treasure, every day has been luminous. I've discovered things along the way that I never would have seen had I not had the courage to try things that seemed impossible to achieve."
My intuition is my heart's language, and my treasure.